We are looking for talented individuals to join our team.
If you are looking for a new opportunity, please view the posting and apply below.
Regional Sales – Mobile App Sales
ALL Major Cities, United States
$35K-75K/Yr Mobile App Sales Opportunity
$35K-75K/Yr Commission sales with an excellent training program with recurring revenue.
We are currently accepting a limited number of individuals with B2B sales experience to join our growing team. If you want to get involved with the next generation of marketing that connects small businesses with their customers, then this might be the opportunity for you. Please review the “Desired Skills” section below – if you can say with 100% certainty “that’s me,” we will consider your application.
Leverage Interactive Marketing, is a full service marketing agency that specializes in affordable website development, mobile apps, social media marketing and SEO for small businesses. Our company is offering an amazing opportunity to new and experienced sales professionals and motivated individuals with no mobile app sales experience who meet our standards for regional account executive positions in all major metropolitan cities.
We offer an all-in one marketing solution at a price that fits every budget. We offer affordable custom mobile apps for to small business that increases customer loyalty, revenue, and grows engagement for businesses with their customers. Our apps are placed in the Apple Store, Google Play Store or Mobile Web which are accessible on smartphones and tablets.
Our Training Program
A well trained sales team is key to any business looking to scale their business and expand their reach. You will be trained on our consultative selling approach that is tailored to our products. The product training is supported by online video portal that allows you to learn a truly a state-of-the-art process for selling our products. Just follow our sales methods and you will close business every month!
About Your Sales Management Team
We rely on our sales team to be self managing. We are not “micromanagers”, we are excellent coaches and problem solvers. You will be expected to work independently on your own but the management team will always take the time necessary to help and be your support system.
Why Work for Leverage Interactive Marketing?
– Great leadership and support team engaged with helping you be successful.
– Ethical and principled company driven to be the leading mobile app provider in the USA.
– Competitive commission plan with monthly residuals.
Innovative product line that will always evolve with the growing needs of small businesses.
– Warm and Cold Calling to meet with prospective clients.
– Perform our discovery process and deliver our sales presentation.
– Negotiate and Close business.
– Get the specific requirements needed for us to do the project.
– Review Mobile App with client during Demo session.
– Attend bi-weekly sales reviews
– Attend monthly and quarterly sales meetings.
– Follow up with prospective customers, pre-sale.
– Monthly follow up post-sale calls with clients.
B2B sales experience (credit card processing, insurance sales, web development sales experience preferred but not required)
Focused, Persistent, Ethical.
– Results Oriented, Driven and Customer focused.
– Coachable yet Independent. Doesn’t need micromanager type of supervision.
– Competitive and ambitious.
– Ready, Willing and Able to follow a proven selling process.
– Able to relate to different personality types and roles. Gatekeepers to Owners.
– Responsible and accountable for their results.
– Capable of multitasking.
– Professional appearance and demeanor.
– Smartphone, Tablet (iOS or Android), and Laptop.
– Computer skills: MS Office, database management, etc.
– Able to pass a drug screening, credit and criminal check.
– 2 Verifiable references.
– Dependable transportation
Top Commissioned salespeople selling 10 apps per month can earn $75K+ a year.
Monthly bonus program.
Commission paid within 3 days after client payment.
Residuals paid monthly
1099 Contract Sales Position
Help us provide local small businesses the same kind of Mobile App technology that Fortune 500 companies has provided their customers.
To arrange a confidential interview, please complete the application & submit your resume along with a cover letter (MS Word) outlining how your experience will help our company reach our sales goals.
All qualified resumes will be given the attention it deserves and will be contacted within 48 hours.